EOTECH HHS I
- MOUNT: 1 Weaver or MIL-STD-1913 rail
- POWER: 1 x CR123 battery; 1,000 continuous hours at nominal setting 12 at room temperature.
- MAGNIFICATION: x3; 2.2 (55.8 mm) Eye Relief; 7.3 Field of View.
- DURABILITY: Fog resistant internal optics; Water Resistant - 33 ft. (10 m) depth; Aluminum Hood
- WARRANTY: EOTECH guarantees every product to be free from manufacturing defects in material and workmanship under normal use for a period of ten (10) years from the manufacturers date or customers proof of purchase. See EOTECH's Prestige Warranty details for more information.
In competition and on the battlefield for targets near or far, our Holographic Hybrid Sight I (HHS IÃ) with G33. STS magnifier delivers EOTECH speed when every second counts. Lock on targets in close-quarter situations or quickly switch to our 3X magnifier for acquiring targets at extended ranges.
EOTECHÃs unique reticle patterns are a critical to delivering fast target acquisition and MOA accuracy at any range. EOTECH reticles feature a 68 MOA ring surrounding a 1 MOA center dot, allowing the shooter to quickly pick up and lock on a target.
For quick adjustability in any shooting situation, the EXPS2 HWS offers multiple brightness settings in standard operating mode.
With its advanced holographic technology, the HWS-2-dot reticle solves a number of fire control issues for a host of applications and weapon platforms.