Vortex Optics Crossfire II 4-12x44 SFP Riflescope V-Plex MOA
- Fully Multi-Coated - Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle - Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Tube Size - 1 inch diameter tube offers a versatile blend of adjustment, size and weight for a wide variety of shooting applications.
- Single-Piece Tube - Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum - Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
High performance meets economical. Clear, tough, and bright, our popular Crossfire II line is built to exceed the performance standards of similarly priced riflescopes. Long eye relief, a fast-focus eyepiece, fully multi-coated lenses, and resettable MOA turrets are hallmarks of the series.
Included in the Box
- Removable lens covers
- Lens cloth
Objective Lens Diameter 44 mm
Eye Relief 3.9 inches
Field of View 24.7-8.4 ft/100 yds
Tube Size 1 inch
Turret Style Capped
Adjustment Graduation 1/4 MOA
Travel Per Rotation 15 MOA
Max Elevation Adjustment 50 MOA
Max Windage Adjustment 50 MOA
Parallax Setting 100 yards
Length 13.15 inches
Weight 17.2 oz
Vortex Optics Lifetime Warranty
If you ever have a problem, no matter the cause we promise to take care of you.