Vortex Optics Razor HD Spotting Scopes
- The Razor HD 27-60x85 Angled Spotting Scope employs high-end optical technology, precision craftsmanship, and ultra-sleek functionality to make the Razor one of the finest spotting scopes on the market. Eye Relief is from 0.67 to 0.66 inches
- Triplet Apochromatic lens combined with high density, extra-low dispersion glass delivers unparalled resolution and color fidelity. XR Plus anti-reflective coatings were applied to the lenses to yield maximum brightness for critical low-light glassing.
- A smooth helical focus dials in razor sharp resolution and keeps the scope trim for easy packing. A multi-position eyecup twists up to give you proper eye relief with or without glasses.
- A locking collar allows you to rotate the scope to acquire the best viewing angle. A built-in sunshade pulls out to reduce glare.
- O-ring sealed and argon purged, the Razor HD delivers waterproof and fogproof performance. Armortek coatings protect the lenses from oil, scratches, and dirt. Rubber armor provides extreme durability.
- Close Focus: 16.4 feet. Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images
Speed and versatility - that’s what 1x variable optics offer AR shooters who need to engage targets from point-blank out to extended ranges. And that’s exactly what you’re going to get with Vortex’s new Strike Eagle 1-6 x 24.
Whether you’re burning through a 3-Gun Stage, logging some range time, or holding for hair on a coyote you’ve duped into thinking you’re lunch, the Strike Eagle is up to the task. High-quality, fully multi-coated lenses deliver a clear, crisp sight picture and optimal low-light performance. A true one-power on the low end of its 6x zoom range provides quick target acquisition in close quarters scenarios. Need to engage targets at distance? Crank it up to 6x and let it rip.