Vortex Optics Spitfire HD Gen II Red Dot Prism Scopes - SPR-300
- The Spitfire HD Gen II 3x prism scope offers ultra-fast target acquisition while still being usable even without illumination. The streamlined look and flush mount turret design makes for a smaller, lighter, and faster optic.
- The updated optical design and fully multi-coated lenses provide improved resolution, and cuts chromatic aberration. The prism design and etched reticle solve the distortion problems for users plagued by astigmatism.
- The BDC-4 reticle is built for rapid target and acquisition holdovers out to 650 yards while offering 12 brightness settings; the lowest two settings being ultra-low for use with night-vision equipment.
- The Spitfire HD Gen II prism sight can be mounted at two heights, lower 1/3 co-witness or a low mount option.
- Nitrogen purged, the Spitfire HD Gen II is waterproof, shockproof and fogproof; standing up to whatever you throw at it.
Leaner and featuring a redesigned HD optical system for a significantly smaller, lighter tactical solution, the new Spitfire HD Gen II models let you choose your ideal mounting height while cutting inches and ounces off the original platform. Now with night vision compatibility, it’s a shooter’s dream come true, running on a BDC-style reticle designed for quick holdovers at known distances to keep you locked on target. Plus, the prism design and etched reticle give you ultra-fast target while still functioning without illumination, and the turrets are exposed—no more caps, no more snags.