EOTECH HHS II
EOTECH HHS II
- MOUNT: 1â Weaver or MIL-STD-1913 rail
- POWER: 1 x CR123 battery; 1,000 continuous hours at nominal setting 12 at room temperature.
- MAGNIFICATION: x3; 2.2â (55.8 mm) Eye Relief; 7.3 Field of View.
- DURABILITY: Fog resistant internal optics; Water Resistant - 33 ft. (10 m) depth; Aluminum Hood
- WARRANTY: EOTECH guarantees every product to be free from manufacturing defects in material and workmanship under normal use for a period of ten (10) years from the manufacturerâs date or customerâs proof of purchase. See EOTECH's Prestige Warranty details for more information.
Transition between targets near and far with laser-driven, holographic speed. Our Holographic Hybrid Sight II (HHS IIÃ), featuring an EXPS2-2 with a G33Ã Magnifier, gives you an unparalleled advantage. With our quick switch-to-side (STS) mount and iron-sight backup, EOTECHÃs shortest HWS provides effortless engagement of the 3X magnifier to put you in control at any range.
EOTECHÃs unique reticle patterns are a critical to delivering fast target acquisition and MOA accuracy at any range. EOTECH reticles feature a 68 MOA ring surrounding a 1 MOA center dot allowing the shooter to quickly pick up and lock on a target.
For quick adjustability in any shooting situation, the EXPS2 HWS offers multiple brightness settings in standard operating mode.
With its advanced holographic technology, the HWS-2-dot reticle solves a number of fire control issues for a host of applications and weapon platforms.